Find Your Job
Express Technician- Crest Honda in Nashville, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 12/8/2021
Nashville, TN 37228
At Crest Honda, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Lube Express Technician
We are needing an additional lube express technician dedicated to satisfying customer needs with high-quality automotive support.
Examples of services needing to be performed
- Oil changes
- Battery replacements
- Tire mounting and balancing
- Tire rotations
- Multi-point vehicle inspections
- Fluid and filter inspections and changes
We have a great environment and great training for Honda, this is a starting point to improve your skill level and move up from there when that time comes. Crest Honda is a great place to expand your knowledge and workmanship in the car business.
Starting pay for this position is $16-$17 dollars an hour with paid time off and many more benefits. Your work is always appreciated and moves you to the next position when available. We look forward to talking with you and see your excitement when you see the atmosphere here.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all lubrication services.
· Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, tires), referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
· Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment.
· Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift.
· Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
· Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
· Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
· Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Two years of experience as a technician’s helper or apprentice in an automobile dealership.
· Manual dexterity.
· Good judgment.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
.It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.