Find Your Job
Parts Counterperson - Land Rover Roaring Fork in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/25/2021
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
At Land Rover Roaring Fork, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Salary: Salary $45,000-$60,000
Relocation Assistance Available or Sign-on Bonus for Experienced Candidate!!
At Land Rover Roaring Fork, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future!
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Assist guests (retail and technicians in our shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly environment
- Answer phone calls from clients, other dealerships, and wholesalers
- Pull and fill orders for stock parts and special order parts
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up
- Have fun and act as a support role for your parts teammate and the shop crew
Description of Parts & Service Department
You’ll be working with…
- 5 Technicians
- 2 Service Writers
- 1 Service Manager
- 1 Parts Associate
You’ll be supplied with…
- Your own computer, phone line, & iPad
- General parts training
- Land Rover specific parts training
Your schedule will be…
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, weekends and holidays you are off
- Once started you will have the option to go to 7am-4pm
Thank you for your consideration and feel free to get in touch. We look forward to meeting you if this seems like the right fit!! We are here to answer any questions you may have
High school [or college] diploma or the equivalent. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.