Find Your Job
Shop Foreman in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/23/2021
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Shop Foreman to join our Reconditioning team at our store in Duluth, GA. The Shop Foreman directs the activities of the shop teammates in performing body repairs, meeting time schedules, and productivity levels while maintaining quality standards.
What You Will Do:
- Assisting technicians in performing technical activities.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning, and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the shops' operations such as hazardous waste disposal, right-to-know, and environmental updates.
- Enforce safety requirements.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all mechanical shop staff
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of automotive mechanical experience
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of Dealership Management computer systems
- Problem-solving and repair experience
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 100% match up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.