Find Your Job
Assistant Reconditioning Manager in Nashville, TN at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/22/2021
Nashville, TN 37228
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring for an Assistant Reconditioning Manager in Nashville, TN. The Assistant Recon Coach is responsible for delivering an outstanding employment experience - coaching, assisting and supporting the reconditioning teammates to perform their tasks to the best of their abilities. Our Assistant Recon Coach's priority is to support their teams in delivering vehicles reconditioned within our quality and time standards. Our business model requires complete accounting of the internal and sublet repairs performed on the vehicles so proper RO management is a must. To build the brand, the Assistant Recon Coach champions our business model and embodies the vision to be among the greatest retailers in the country. To manage the business, the Assistant Recon Coach is accountable for achieving the desired targets for volume, quality and time standards, guest satisfaction, profitability, market share, and brand identity.
As an Assistant Recon Coach at Echo Park in Nashville, TN, you will:
- Be an inspirational leader. Motivate, counsel, and monitor team performance.
- Make sure each member of your team achieves their annual training and development goals.
- Have fun and celebrate with your team when they achieve their goals.
- Monitor daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- Take ownership of high-quality reconditioning standards that minimize comebacks.
- Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Coordinate the reconditioning phase of the overall used-vehicle supply chain with the buyer team and retail team.
- Manage sublet work relationships, holding vendors accountable for on-time delivery at negotiated rates.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA's right-to-know.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department/individuals, and strive to meet them as a team leader.
EchoPark Automotive offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary (no commissions)
- Medical / Pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Account
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.