Find Your Job
Customer Service Representative in Metairie, LA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/17/2021
Metairie, LA 70001
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our newest location in New Orleans, Louisiana. Our Customer Service Representatives work as an Automotive Sales Delivery Specialist where you will guide our guests through the final steps of our car buying process by showing our late-model, low-mileage vehicles and completing the pre-arranged online sale. Our New Orleans location just opened in October!
Delivery Center Specialists will:
- Ensuring all guests receive an experience in-line with the EchoPark Brand promise
- Handling guest test drives and ensuring all guest questions are answered.
- All guest vehicles are delivered on time
- All required paperwork is collected and contracts are signed and executed effectively first time.
- Ensuring all guest vehicles are ready and meet EchoPark standards prior to delivery to the guest
- Supporting the Delivery Center Coach and Guest Care Team in resolving any post-sale guest issues
- Handling of any guest sales issues or questions, coordinating any deal changes with the Online Sales Center
- Achieving sales targets by selling the benefits of EchoPark products to guests
You may be a perfect fit for a Delivery Center Specialist if you have the following attributes:
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for team mates
- Positive outlook
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Team Player
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Starting base salary of $51,000 a year with additional bonus potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.