Find Your Job
Title Procurement Specialist in Arlington, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/5/2021
Arlington, TX 76018
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Echo Park, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Obtain aged and outstanding titles for all EchoPark markets and resolve issues that would prevent the registration or transfer of said titles. Use resources available to fast-track titles to their rightful destination & facilitate in the management of wholesale CIT’s and arbitration case resolutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compiles and maintains a complete list of auction purchased and sister store traded outstanding titles for all EchoPark markets.
- Cultivate an encompassing knowledge of the status of all missing titles and errors
- Stays abreast of title regulations.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- Effectively communicate with dealers regarding outstanding titles, errors, and regulatory requirements
- Effectively prioritize and manage follow-up efforts for each location based on urgency
- Minimize turnaround time between the purchase of a unit & the acquisition of the title through consistent research and action
- Maintain a rolling report of the status of outstanding title for all EchoPark markets; share the status of aging titles with each market’s business office team by notating in the companywide title tracking system
- Process duplicate and corrected title applications when required to resolve issues regarding lost or invalidated titles
- Foster a positive relationship with contacts and the seller and/or auction to promote ongoing communication and cooperation when addressing EchoPark’s titling needs
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• Minimum one year tag & title clerk experience required
• Valid driver license and a good driving record
• Manual dexterity
• Good Judgment
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.