Find Your Job
Logistics Coordinator in Arlington, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/16/2021
Arlington, TX 76018
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Logistics Coordinator at our regional office in Arlington, Texas. This role is critical in the successful transportation of vehicles to satisfy guest need and demand to assist with the growth of EchoPark Automotive.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain rate tables and negotiate lane rates for all transportation lanes to destination retail stores and delivery centers.
- Research competitor and market pricing to optimize vendor rates with structured weekly reviews.
- Ensure complete accuracy for all transportation admin, invoicing, costs, and admin inputs.
- Effectively and accurately forecast cost, cycle time, and aging trends.
- Develop new strategies and processes to lower costs, admin accuracy, and improve aging in transit.
- Support new market openings with market analysis and negotiations of lane rates for final review with VP of Purchasing.
- Oversee and direct listing compliance, insurance liability, and cost guidance/performance of Central Dispatch and 3rd party transportation brokers/shippers.
Measures of Success
- Consistently achieving Company and Market KPIs for Transportation Cost and Aging 5+ Days, as measured by Weekly KPIs.
- Accurately forecasting daily drops, aging, cost trends, and cycle times.
- Ability to collaborate across business lines with staff at stores and Online Sales Center team
- Ability to coordinate effectively and timely with third party vendors
- Ensure vehicle inspections are performed in an accurate and timely manner to meet our guest’s needs.
- Commitment to effective Coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and think critically to identify improvement opportunities
- Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
- Technology savvy
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.