Find Your Job
Automotive Service Technician in Houston, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/9/2021
Houston, TX 77088
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry, owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 company. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work, and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive (Reconditioning) Technician for our store located in North Houston, Texas. Technicians work the day shift, 7AM - 5PM or 8AM - 6PM, rotating Saturday every other week. We are closed on Sunday, which means every other weekend off!
What will work look like:
Reconditioning vehicles ready to sell, which includes, but not limited to:
- Lube, filter, flushes
- Brake and tire repair
- Suspension and alignments
- Vehicle inspection
- No heavy-line or body work
- Attention to detail and efficiency is a must
What we would like to see:
- At least 6 months of previous Automotive Technician experience, or Auto Tech School certification
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
You may be the perfect fit for EchoPark if you have the following attributes:
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Willingness to keep learning
- Respect for teammates
- Positive outlook
- Thrive in fast paced environment
Perks of working at EchoPark:
- Our technicians are paid salary with monthly bonus potential! Starting salary $40,000 and up based on experience.
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Free healthcare coverage (tech only) after 1 year of service
- Highly subsidized family healthcare coverage after 1 year of service
- 401K match – dollar for dollar up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Company provided uniforms and toolboxes
If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.