Find Your Job
Heavy Line Technician- Baytown Ford in Baytown, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/10/2021
Baytown, TX 77521
Baytown Ford always has plenty of work. There is never a slow period. Baytown is a climate-controlled workshop with a very experienced service drive with the ability to sell your work. If you have the Ford certifications and experience, we are offering an exceptional opportunity.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is required.
· Notify service advisor when additional work is required.
· Document work performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
. High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· Applicants are required to pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR, and
. Enjoy working in a busy workshop with accuracy and skill.
When you join BAYTOWN FORD, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits, including medical insurance, longevity bonuses, our 401K retirement plan, and company paid training. You will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.