Find Your Job
Field Loss Control Manager in Nashville, TN at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 7/23/2021
Nashville, TN 37204
At Sonic Automotive, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Field Loss Control Manager – Risk Management
$85K Salary Plus Bonus
Reports Directly to the Director of Risk Management
The Field Loss Control Manager implements the corporate safety and loss control program within the assigned territory markets for Sonic Automotive, Inc., a Fortune 500 employer. Reporting to the Director of Risk Management, the Field Loss Control Manager identifies risks, develops behavioral, managerial and engineering solutions to mitigate these risks and builds a loss control culture within a demanding retail business environment. The territory is comprised of Sonic Franchise and EchoPark automotive dealerships selected by Director of Risk Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and articulate the business case that drives the utilization of this leading-edge process.
· Supports and assists regional leadership and their staff in the reduction of workplace injuries through the implementation of corporate driven directives.
· Manages implementation of a comprehensive environmental, safety and loss control program.
· Supports and assists dealership management and Store Safety Leadership Teams in reducing workplace injuries
· Facilitates the identification of risks and implements best practices for mitigating future exposure through on-site quarterly environmental, health, and safety inspections.
· Conducts onsite store training (regulatory, loss control, and needs based) to effect associate cognitive skill enhancement.
· Implements, monitors and facilitates dealership level.
· Conducts regular claims reviews with third party adjusters.
· Supports the claims mangement process and its' related activities including: quarterly claim reviews, return to work, hearings/mediations, and management of regional third party (MO/LT) adjusters.
· Manages compliance with and inspections from Federal and State Regulatory Agencies such as OSHA, EPA, DOT, etc.
· Experience: 2 to 12 years of Environmental Health Safety, and or Claims Management.
· 4 Year College Degree.
· Able to become fluent in Risk Management Playbook.
· Able and willing to maintain minimum 80% overnight travel schedule.
· Familiarity with Risk Information Management Systems (RIMS) and the ability to conduct data analysis.
· Understanding of OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations and Workers' Compensation/Liability Claims Management Process.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation based communication skills.
· Strong leadership, communications, time management and general management skills.
· Ability to influence change in a highly motivated sales environment.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.