Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Consultant in Houston, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 6/25/2021
Houston, TX 77088
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add Experience Guides to our team to our location in North Houston, Texas! As an Automotive Sales Consultant which we call Experience Guides, you will guide our guests through the car buying process by showing our late-model, low-mileage vehicles. Our successful Experience Guides are targeted to receive compensation in the $75-85K range with some reaching north of $120,000 annually. Our new location on Southwest Freeway is set to open in September and this position will begin in early August with paid training.
Experience Guides in Houston will:
- Guide guests through the sales process - to include processing appraisals, performing test drives, submitting credit applications, and presenting loan decisions to customers.
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork.
- Learn and keep current with EchoPark products and make appropriate recommendations.
- Understand and present vehicle purchase documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with others and demonstrate outstanding teamwork.
You may be a perfect fit for an Experience Guide in North Houston if you have the following attributes:
- Resilience, agile, and open to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for team mates
- Positive outlook
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Team Player
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
We don't hire people to sell cars……we hire people to CARE in a work environment that values transparency, learning and celebration. If you enjoy working hard and having fun, apply for the full-time Experience Guide position located in Houston.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.