Find Your Job
Parts Runner - BMW of Fairfax in Fairfax, VA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/10/2021
Fairfax, VA 22031
At BMW of Fairfax, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will be responsible primarily for the maintenance and good order of the shipping and receiving records and work area. Responsible for the carrying out of those jobs and/or assignments set forth by the department manager. This person will administer internal procedures and reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain accurate records of items shipped and received.
· Process items for shipment according to established guidelines and procedures.
· Receive items according to established guidelines and procedures.
· Communicate incoming and outgoing status to appropriate internal customers and managers.
· Handle correspondence as directed by Dept. Manager
· Maintain an organized, safe, and efficient work area.
· Ensure effective tracking of shipments.
· Administer service car rental program.
· Ensure best relationship possible between dealership-customer-factory.
· Handle selected customer complaints.
· Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
· All other duties as assigned.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
.It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.