Find Your Job
Technician- Lute Riley Honda in Richardson, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/9/2021
Richardson, TX 75080
At Lute Riley Honda, you can earn up tp $30.00 per FRH based upon your certifications. This is a high volume service department with a large customer base that is located on one of the busiest expressways in the Dallas area. You have the opportunity to work a schedule that meets your needs. Naturally we provide all the major benefits including major medical, paid vacations, training and a 401K.
The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as requested on repair orders with accuracy, we enjoy our high 'Fixed Right the First Time' status.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notify service advisor if additional work is recommended.
· Inform your service advisor if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
· Document all repairs and services performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and report any accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Applicant must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicant must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug test.
When you join Lute Riley Honda, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.