Find Your Job
Automotive Technician in Grand Prairie, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 6/8/2021
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Service Technician at our store located in Grand Prairie, TX.
EchoPark Automotive is a preowned dealership brand, owned by Sonic Automotive, a fortune 500 company. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. We completely redesigned the car-buying experience to remove everything you hate about it, because we believe every car deserves a happy owner. We don’t look, act or feel like a car dealership. Gone are the old ways of buying a used vehicle! If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
Automotive Technician Purpose:
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Automotive Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician, keeping in mind that the customer vehicle should not be used for personal errands.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- At least 1 year of previous Automotive Technician experience.
- High CSI.
- Manual dexterity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.