Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Manager in Louisville, KY at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 5/12/2021
Louisville, KY 40299
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking for a Delivery Center Sales Coach, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us grow our new Delivery Center in Louisville, Kentucky. At EchoPark Automotive, we look at things differently. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing to grow in Kentucky. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Delivery Center Coach insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department. Our newest location in Louisville will be opening in July of 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all Guests receive an experience in-line with EchoPark Brand promise
- All guest vehicles are delivered on time and all contracts are executed effectively first time.
- Development and Coaching of the team of Specialists and Vehicle Assistants
- Resolving any pre-sale or post-sale guest issues
- Handling of any sales issues or questions with guests, coordinating any deal changes with the Online Sales Center
- Supporting the Delivery Specialist in selling EchoPark products
- Managing the delivery center and ensuring the facility is maintained and operated to EchoPark Standards and Policies
Measures Of Success:
- NPS and Guest Reputation
- Sales Closing Percentage and Sales Volume
- Backend Gross Profit and Product penetration
- Five years of automotive sales experience.
- One year in a dealership management position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.