Find Your Job
BDC Coordinator - Capitol Hyundai in Montgomery, AL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/3/2021
Montgomery, AL 36116
Capitol Hyundai, is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Responds to Internet and Phone inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Phone and Internet sales.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be directly responsible for the following items, as set at the sole discretion of the company, which may be changed from time to time:
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet/phone generated vehicle purchasers.
- Communicates effectively with Internet/Phone customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email or in person.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 10 units per month.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the dealership for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction
- Assists guests in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their needs.
- Checks emails frequently and responds to inquires immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customer that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate person for prompt attention.
- Handles all Internet sales inquires personally.
- Coordinates Internet promotions.
- Ensures that the Web site address and phone number is prominently displayed throughout the dealership, on business cards, flyers, pens and all dealership advertising.
- Researches auto-buying services on the Internet and acts as a liaison with any services the dealership uses to promote its site or advertise.
- Works with Webmaster to update the Web site frequently to attract new and repeat visitors.
- Takes photos of dealership inventory for use on the dealership site.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database o capture repeat business.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws which govern retail automotive sales.
- Established personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to guests.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains a safe work environment.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Realize that the company’s business is built on guest satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to guests.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend Sonic meetings as requested.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned project
- Report to Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product.
- Follow directions from a supervisor.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Accept constructive criticism.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on associate morale.
- Must sign voluntarily the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality agreement and be able to be faithful to its provisions.
Must be willing and able to assign or offer to assign to the company any invention that you develop.
High school [or college] diploma or the equivalent.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
Professional personal appearance.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to meet company’s production and quality standards.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.