Find Your Job
General Sales Manager in Marietta, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 4/28/2021
Marietta, GA 30067
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
We are looking for a General Sales Manager, Preowned Automotive Sales, to help us open our second location in Atlanta in Marietta this summer. The Head of Sales (GSM) will report directly to the General Manager. At EchoPark, we look at things differently focusing on a fantastic and transparent guest experience. EchoPark is a successful brand as part of the Sonic Automotive Company (NYSE:SAH) and is continuing our rapid expansion. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
The Head of Sales insures that the dealership meets its used car sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. She / he will accomplish these objectives through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of the vehicle Sales Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the guest receives an outstanding customer service experience.
- Monitor guest flow, ensuring each transaction flows smoothly.
- Play an active and energetic role in maximizing sales opportunities in the showroom.
- Mentor, train and promote a culture of accountability within the business.
- Determine monthly and yearly budgets for sales performance.
- Forecast monthly with each salesperson to establish objectives in terms of closing percentages in each category, time utilization, prospecting efforts, unit sales, and projected income.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Ensure that every guest is thanked personally.
- Keep an accurate count of floor traffic with a curiosity in learning new ways to capture business.
- Drive forward the EchoPark sales playbook ensuring each guest receives an excellent experience.
- Strong automotive leadership experience within a fast-paced dealership
- Tremendous energy and passion for guest experience and teammate morale
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent managerial skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.