Find Your Job
Receptionist - MB of Walnut Creek in Walnut Creek, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 3/31/2021
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
At MB of Walnut Creek, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Hiring a Receptionist (Challenge Inside!)
· What entry level position can help you get on a path into having a sales or service career with no degree, no experience, and immediate employee perks?
Sales receptionist at Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek!
· Do you think getting promoted is all about who you know?
More than half of our 160+ employees have had an internal promotion at our dealership. Many of our leadership team members were promoted from within our company. Our General Manager started in the automotive industry as a porter 11 years ago. (And no, his dad does not own the company)
· Do we have fun or are we like every other dealership?
You tell us. These are some things that differentiate us from everyone else:
· PB&J Bar
· Nap room
· Ping pong tournaments
· Monthly parties to feed our awesome employees and acknowledge our top performers in each department
· Community events
· Celebrity clientele
· And so much more!
See pictures below:
· How do we rank amongst other Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the Bay Area?
We are the number 1 new and number 1 pre-owned Mercedes-Benz dealership in Northern CA.
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
· Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
· Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
· Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
· Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
· Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
· Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
· High School Diploma.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.