Find Your Job
Warranty Administrator - Massey Cadillac North (Orlando) in Orlando, FL at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 2/18/2021
Orlando, FL 32804
Massey Cadillac North is a Sonic Automotive Dealership.
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Records, and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconciles them accordingly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Processes warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
· Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
· Verifies criteria required by factory or distributor.
· Reconciles all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
· Posts credits on computer.
· Resubmits all rejected claims promptly or receives authorization to write them off.
· Follows up on payment of outstanding claims.
· Tracks warranty parts by tagging with repair order number, date of replacement, and date on which part may be disposed.
· Arranges for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor, or to be scrapped.
· Files and maintains all service records as required by the warrantor.
· Keeps informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
· Assists with body shop warranty claims as needed.
· Assists with the cashier and telephone operator duties as needed.
· Assists with any clerical needs as directed by the fixed operations manager or the controller.
· Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
· Must possess strong attention to detail.
· Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
· High school diploma or GED required
· Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
· Valid in-state driver’s license.
· Professional personal appearance.
· Excellent communication skills.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.