Find Your Job
Regional Director of Sales Operations in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 2/2/2021
Charlotte, NC 28211
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Regional Director of Sales Operations to drive the growth of our pre-owned sales operations. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, EchoPark Automotive is expanding across the United States and this position will require 50% travel or more The Director exists to drive the performance of the EP stores in their region through recruiting, developing, motivating and retaining talent principally in the sales department. The Director is a multiplier of people’s talents who leads by example, sets high standards, creates a dynamic, intense and challenging work environment and holds people accountable for performance while living the company values.
- Drive the performance and growth of the sales operation in their stores to achieve the EP Business Plan while meeting customer experience goals.
- Scale and operate the business (people, processes, systems and infrastructure) in alignment with the company values and service model that achieves sales and gross profit targets while delivering a consistent customer experience that meets the brand promise.
- Recruit, Develop, and Retain high performance talent in all positions.
- Implement a consistent people development program that improves accountability and consistency of performance particularly in the sales operation.
- Contribute to the development of the company business plan and improvement of the service model, particularly in the sales operation.
Desired Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong sales leadership skills at senior level
- Ability to impact monthly sales performance while also driving growth.
- Ability to establish and drive a strong people centric operation focused on talent development
- Excellent coaching, assessing and people development skills
- Experienced in assessing and improving performance through accountability
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment and able to juggle changing priorities and pressures
- Strong communication skills
- Strong talent assessment skills for sales performance
- Automotive/Equipment Industry value chain a plus
Desired Characteristics and Traits:
- Senior leader with strong presence and high energy
- Consistently sets high standards and holds people accountable
- High emotional intelligence
- Leads by example
- Consistently challenges people in a positive way
- High energy and good motivator
- Self-Confident, while being vulnerable, and courageous
- Open, learner; Failure is ok; Comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Strong but flexible
- Energy & Durability: Ability to roll up sleeves (Working Manager while developing the team)
- 5+ years at senior level, rising star career stage. Critical mass of experience, and with lots of room to grow
- Experience in a fast paced, high change sales environment
- Proven track record of recruiting, developing, retaining A rated sales talent at all levels in a high growth environment.
- Proven track record of building and growing sales operations while achieving monthly targets
- Proven leadership of a multi-store sales operation and senior sales team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.