Find Your Job
Esales- MB of Walnut Creek in Walnut Creek, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/7/2021
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Hiring for our e-Sales department! (Challenge Inside!)
· * What job can you make an average of $45k-70k/year with no degree, no experience, and immediate employee perks?
Working in our Sales Business Development department at Mercedes-Benz of Walnut Creek!
· * Do you think getting promoted is all about who you know?
More than half of our 160+ employees were internally promoted into their current positions. Most of our leadership team members were promoted from within our company. Our General Manager started in the automotive industry as a porter 11 years ago. (And no, his dad does not own the company)
· * Do we have fun or are we like every other dealership?
You tell us. These are some things that differentiate us from everyone else:
· PB&J Bar
· Nap room
· Ping pong tournaments
· Monthly parties to feed our awesome employees and acknowledge our top performers in each department
· Community events
· Celebrity clientele
· And so much more!
See pictures below:
· * How do we rank amongst other Mercedes-Benz dealerships in the Bay Area?
We are the number 1 new and number 1 pre-owned Mercedes-Benz dealership in Northern CA.
· eSales Duties and Responsibilities:
· Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
· Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
· Generate sales appointments
· Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
· Effectively utilize lead management tools
· Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned
· Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. We offer a huge ad budget, easy to use systems and a great work environment.