Find Your Job
Social Media Manager in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/4/2021
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Social Media Manager to help us drive growth in our business. This position is based out Lowell, NC but is currently a work from home position, following pandemic protocols. The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing organic social media and online reputation management strategies to support the sales and service goals for EchoPark Automotive. The Social Media Manager has oversight responsibility of an external social media agency with a dedicated social media staff and the online reputation management agency who carries out the tactical execution of the store level strategies.
- Creates, guides, delivers strategic social planning and programming (social content, strategy/communication plans, social marketing/experiences, programming plans, competition and category research, social consumer insights/trend audits)
- Ensuring agency and supporting team delivers on agreed social KPIs and goals
- First point of contact for the stores in answering questions about our social media approach and plans as they are executed at the store level.
- Ensure content/messaging across social platforms is on brand, optimized for best creative approach and that the brand voice and content addresses the ethos of each social platform
- Knowledge of and experience with key social vendors
- Collaborates wither other internal digital teams (SEO, SEM, web, events, etc… ), contributes leadership to promote best-in-class in class thinking and delivery of plans
- Tracks delivery of social-content publishing schedule; collaborates with the local marketing team to ensure social is integrated with on-site dealership marketing activities
- Act as social point of contact for other digital teams in planning for retail/dealership social activations
- Is responsible for social reporting/analytics (social insights, data, listening, search data), partners with analytics team to ensure KPIs/goals are met.
- Creates operationalizes and manages campaigns and content plans
- Displays excellent project management, problem-solving, interpersonal skills presentation skills
- BA/BS in Liberal Arts, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations; advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience dedicated to social media and/or digital media focused on top-tier consumer brand marketing preferred; experience in social media supporting retail brand/environment a plus; experience with automotive a plus
- Google Analytics, paid social media and other website conversion tracking tools.
- Proficiency in concepting, delivering, and executing social content and campaigns
- Creativity and visual storytelling – skilled in capturing and developing/copywriting social media assets and content for publishing on behalf of stores while on-site in the field/stores
- Planning and executing social media programming that support key areas of brand outreach – ranging from influencer programs, to paid media programming, to social CRM and support of offline retail & sponsorship marketing activities
- Project management of social programming partners
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of social platforms, specific rules of engagement for brand/advertisers, general platform policies
- Holds relevant social certifications such as Facebook Blueprint certification, HubSpot, Hootesuite, etc.
- Exhibited thorough understanding of digital marketing practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.