Find Your Job
CarCash Buyer in Plano, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/19/2020
Plano, TX 75093
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
CarCash is currently hiring an Automotive Buyer for our newest location in Plano, Texas. If you’re a self-sufficient, independent, analytical person who enjoys working in a consumer facing environment, this may be the position for you. This position will cover the Dallas market and our second store will open in Plano in December. The ideal candidate can be located in/near either Plano or Grand Prairie.
As an Automotive Buyer, you will ensure the timely valuation and processing of used vehicle consumer inventory brought into the dealership. This position requires working well in a fast-paced environment and being an effective communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Obtain used-car inventory through our consumer purchasing process
· Set and negotiate pricing
· Understand reconditioning costs
· Make financially sound purchasing decisions for the company
· Convert inquiries at a high rate while maintaining profitability
· Provide excellent internal and external customer service
· Solid understanding of the retail and wholesale automobile sales processes
· Excellent analytical and valuation skills, with a strong process orientation
· Management or prior purchasing experience preferred
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Web-based search applications and tablet technology experience
· Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
CarCash offers the following benefits:
- Competitive salary plus tiered bonus structure
- 5 day work week
- Medical / Pharmacy
- Flexible Spending Account
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.