Find Your Job
Final Quality Check Specialist in Avondale, AZ at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 11/16/2020
Avondale, AZ 85323
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a Final Quality Check Specialist (FQC) to help us open our 17th store location in Phoenix, Arizona set to open in February 2021.
EchoPark a preowned dealership group that offers an excellent training, growth opportunity as well a fun work environment. EchoPark Automotive is owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 company. (NYSE: SAH) The FQC Specialist will ensure that the final product after mechanical, safety and cosmetic repair matches brand standard is ready for sale.
- Cosmetic inspection of newly acquired vehicles
- Moving vehicles throughout the lot safely
- Reports any lot damage immediately and securing lot
- Organizing vehicle inventory around the store
- Working with the sales and service departments to maintain store needs inside and out
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Greets all guests with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude
- One year of valet/porter/detailing experience desired
- Detailing experience a plus
- Able to work outside and in various seasons
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Technology savvy
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.