Find Your Job
Loaner Agent- Lone Star Chevrolet in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/5/2020
Houston, TX 77065
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Lone Star Chevrolet, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our world class organization currently has an opening for our loaner car department as a Transportation Agent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist customers during rental car process, preparing vehicles, and during transaction process.
· Aid staff in handling escalated customer needs.
· Maintain and adhere to rental policies and procedures
Join us now for an exciting and fast paced opportunity!!!
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Lone Star Chevrolet. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Lone Star Chevrolet difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
· Experience at a rental car facility
· Good organization skills and attention to detail
· Must have excellent communication skills
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.