Find Your Job
Reservations Specialist / Inside Sales Representative (Work From Home option) in Lowell, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/15/2020
Lowell, NC 28098
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Inside Sales Representative for our Guest Experience Call Center located in Lowell, North Carolina. This position is eligible to work from home after three months of training and experience at our facility in Lowell.
Sales Agent Purpose:
The Inside Sales Representative (Guest Experience Center Agent) is responsible for answering inbound calls, chats, internet leads and explaining to our guests our new sales process and ultimately setting an appointment at one of EchoPark’s dealerships. As a member of our Guest Experience Center team, you will help our guests understand how we are changing the vehicle purchasing process, making it simple, fast and fun! You will begin your new career at EchoPark with 4 weeks of dedicated training and development. Our comprehensive sales training includes product training, sales skills training, communication skills and training on how to navigate our internal software systems. This position presents the opportunity to work from home after three months of training and experience on site at our facility in Lowell.
Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities: As an integral member of the Guest Experience Center where Customer Satisfaction is our primary goal, You will:
- Build rapport with guests and assist through personality and relationship selling
- Assist guests through inbound and permission based outbound calls by utilizing relationship based sales
- Exercise the intuitive ability to understand guests needs and match those needs with company inventory
- Set appointments for guests based on their time, location preference and vehicle needs
- Continually improve and be receptive to coaching
- Practice efficiency, handle call volumes knowledgeably while still providing excellent service
- Answer guest’s questions accurately, openly and honestly
Sales Agent Qualifications:
- 1-year of customer service/sales experience, telephone-based preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent experience. College degree preferred
- PC experience required, with good keyboarding skills
- A clean motor vehicle record and clean criminal background record
- A history of succeeding in a team environment
- Terrific verbal and written communication skills, with excellent active listening skills and a talent for probing
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver a remarkable guest experience
- Ability to learn, deploy and enjoy our technology!
- Ability to take ownership of the details – large and small
- Decision making that demonstrates good judgment
- Respect for your teammates
- Confidence and a positive attitude
- Experience using good problem-solving skills, and taking the initiative to think critically to identify improvement opportunities
You can earn $40,000 - $60,000 depending on experience and performance!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.