Find Your Job
Automotive Service Technician in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/5/2020
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring Automotive Service Technicians for our new store located near Atlanta, Georgia in Duluth off I85. Our technicians work on salary in our shop focused primarily on the reconditioning of preowned vehicles. Our 14th and newest store location will open in December in Atlanta. Our technicians can expect to begin work in early November.
EchoPark Automotive is a preowned dealership brand, owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 company. At EchoPark, we look at things differently. We completely redesigned the car-buying experience to remove everything you hate about it, because we believe every car deserves a happy owner. We don’t look, act or feel like a car dealership. If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
Automotive Technician Overview:
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of preowned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 40,000 miles). We offer our technicians a competitive salary - not flat rate - and guarantee hours. Additionally, we rotate weekends, so you will only work every other Saturday and enjoy a nice work/life balance. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair and a great place to work.
- Complete 190-point preowned vehicle inspections to company standard.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required.
- Take pride in one's work and assist teammates in achieving similar success.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- At least 1 year of previous Automotive Technician experience.
- High integrity, attention to detail and team focused.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.