Find Your Job
Auto Parts Specialist in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 10/4/2020
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Parts Specialist for our newest store located in Atlanta, Georgia set to open in December. EchoPark, owned by Sonic Automotive, a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: SAH), is a preowned dealership brand which offers excellent training, growth opportunity and a fun work environment. Atlanta will be our 14th location, so we are very excited to continue our growth by expanding into the Georgia market. This position will begin working in November in preparation of the store opening.
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair orders
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices and special order parts
- Be a subject matter expert on parts inventory and availability
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
Parts Specialist Preferred Qualifications:
- Automotive experience preferred
- Basic mechanical aptitude and manual dexterity
- The ability to work autonomously at a designated work station
- Experience with parts inventory system, ADP preferred
- A desire to learn, practice and deliver an unparalleled experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Resilience, agility, and openness to change
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates
EchoPark Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Guaranteed hours in a commission free environment
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.