Find Your Job
Salesperson - Ron Craft Chevrolet / Cadillac in Baytown, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/8/2023
Baytown, TX 77521
At Ron Craft Chevrolet Cadillac, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Sales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The Sales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The Sales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM.
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Effectively utilize lead management tools
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
- The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
- Previous sales experience, ideally in automotive sales
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.