Find Your Job
Receptionist - Century BMW in Greenville, SC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 10/30/2023
Greenville, SC 29607
Century BMW, is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Baytown Ford, is currently seeking a Receptionist/Greeter. The Receptionist is the first contact to greet guests by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet guests in a timely, pleasant and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
- Greet guests, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
- Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
- Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
- Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
- High School Diploma.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.