Find Your Job
Body Shop Technician - BodyWorks - BMW of Denver Downtown in Denver, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 3/1/2023
Denver, CO 80231
At BMW of Denver Downtown, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- Salary: $22-$26/hr. based on experience
- Work booked out for over 90 days - busy shop with plenty of work
- No Weekends
- Matching 401k
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus Available
- Relocation Reimbursement Assistance
- Special purchase incentives on new and used vehicles
(The Body Mid-Level Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $26.00.)
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
If you want to find out more about the types of jobs we have here, we've highlighted a few.
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
·Diagnose the cause of malfunction and performs the needed repair.
·Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts.
·Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
·Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
·Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
·Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
·Attends factory sponsored training classes and keeps abreast of factory technical bulletins.
·Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
·Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
·Performs all other duties as assigned
·Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
·High school diploma or equivalent.
·ASE certification preferred.
·At least two years automotive experience.
·All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
·All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
·All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.