Find Your Job
Automotive Service Technician in Houston, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 2/6/2023
Houston, TX 77088
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring a Full-Time Automotive Technician for our store located in North Houston, Texas. Our technicians enjoy a very collaborative environment, very different from a traditional "dog eat dog" shop. It's fun, fair and a great place to work. Technicians work the morning/day shift, 7AM - 5PM or 8AM - 6PM, rotating every other Saturday. We are closed on Sunday, which means every other weekend off!
What You’ll Do:
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our technicians inspect and repair our selection of preowned vehicles (4 years and newer, most under 50,000 miles).
- Lube, filter, flushes
- Brake and tire repair
- Suspension and alignments
- Vehicle inspection
- No heavy-line or body work
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 6 months of previous Automotive Mechanic experience, or Auto Tech School certification
- Own a set of tools
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic and thrive in fast paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and positive outlook
What We Offer:
- $42,000-65,000- not commission - not flat rate - with guarantee hours, salary with bonus potential
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 100% match up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Company provided uniforms and toolboxes
- Work/life balance
If you are ready to take your career in a new direction, come join our team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.