Find Your Job
Sales Consultant - Horny Toad Harley-Davidson in Temple, TX at Sonic Powersports
Date Posted: 1/27/2023
Temple, TX 76502
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. We’re honored to represent the #1 motorcycle brand in the world and share our passion and culture with you. We have a large selection of New and Preowned Harley-Davidson® bikes, experienced technicians, and the biggest MotorClothes® department in Texas.
Whether you’re a lifelong rider, first-timer, or prefer three wheels, everyone has a place in the Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® family. We encourage you to come by and meet our experienced team members or attend one of our many annual events and see why we’re the preferred Harley-Davidson® dealer in Central Texas.
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson in Temple, Texas is hiring a Sales Consultant to join our great team. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. Ride Texas Magazine voted Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® the #1 domestic dealer in the state of Texas in Sales and Service in 2020 & 2021. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® is looking for upbeat, friendly sales consultants to help connect guests with their dreams.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with selection of motorcycles, presentation of protection products and overall guest experience.
- Provide clear, transparent options for our guests to make well-informed decisions
- Take pride in your work, celebrate with guests and be a part of a team that believes in doing things the right way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
- Motorcycle endorsement on license
- Experience in a retail environment
- Outgoing, energetic and passionate people
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
- Typical compensation: $50,000 with potential for more depending on performance
- Mon-Fri 10:00-6:00, Sat 9:00-5:00, 5 day work week
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code