Find Your Job
Service Advisor - Crown Lexus in Ontario, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/20/2023
Ontario, CA 91761
At Crown Lexus, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Test-drive the vehicle or refer to the test technician as necessary.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications, using maintenance menus.
- Maintains a dealership-prescribed standard for “hours per customer repair order written."
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Two years of experience in a dealership position.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.