Find Your Job
Leadership Development Program / Sales Management - Sonic Automotive in Charlotte, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 11/17/2022
Charlotte, NC 28211
Sonic Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Are You Passionate About Job Growth and Fantastic Opportunities?
Sonic Automotive - Leadership Development Program
If you are out-going, authentic, passionate, and looking for a challenging environment where every day can be an opportunity to learn something new, then we would like to talk to you about our leadership development program. Where the end goal is for you to run a multi-million-dollar operation!
$66K/year during training
With pay increases leading to $100K+ by end of Program!!!
· Accelerate your career with a comprehensive and structured training program
· Learn the highly lucrative retail automobile business from the ground up
· Learn all the facets of an automotive dealership operation
· Be well-compensated while you learn the automotive retail industry with a guaranteed salary
· Exposure and mentoring with company senior leadership
Sonic Automotive is more than just another retail automobile group. At Sonic and EchoPark, we pride ourselves on developing our own management from within, starting with you! Sonic is an award-winning Training Magazine Top 100 Hall of Fame company, so come learn and grow with the best in the industry.
Of course, Sonic and EchoPark offer great health benefits, 401k, and a perks program. We go above and beyond with a tuition assistance program for continuing an undergrad, masters, or doctorate degree.
Our dealerships are where you want to be … in locations countrywide.
Click apply to get your career in high gear.
· Prior retail, sales, or customer Service experience preferred
· Driven self-starter that is ready to work hard
· Required to work extended hours, weekends, and some holidays
· Ability to learn new things quickly
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.