Find Your Job
Guest Loyalty Specialist in Duluth, GA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 9/22/2022
Duluth, GA 30096
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking to hire a Guest Loyalty Specialist for our store in Duluth, GA. The EchoPark Guest Loyalty Specialist in Duluth, GA manages the guest experience after the sale of the vehicle. The Guest Loyalty Specialist assists the Experience Manager and General Manager in reaching desired targets for guest satisfaction as measured at EchoPark through NPS and online reviews.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the guest’s happiness and their likelihood to recommend EchoPark to others.
- At all times act as the owner of the company/guest communication. Own the guest’s concerns until you’ve resolved any issues and/or met the guest’s needs
- Answer and return all guest phone calls and emails in a timely, friendly manner
- Communicate with sales and recon departments
- Schedule appointments
- Liaise with Recon to ensure timely completion and with guests to provide updated information and expectations
- Ensure repairs have met company standards and guest expectations
- Close repair order
- Resolve conflicts for guests in a manner that builds and promotes the EchoPark brand
- Monitor and respond to all NPS and online guest reviews for a given store
- Positive reviews – respond to, and thank, the guest
- Negative reviews – research the scenario (guest history, vehicle, Experience Guide, etc.) and prepare a response to the review.
- Work to create an outstanding culture of communication with the guest and team
What We're Looking For:
- Commitment to guest happiness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, web, phone, in-person)
- Strong, creative problem-solving skills
- Be transparent
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
- Take the high road
What We Offer:
- Salary $42k plus tier bonus potential
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.