Find Your Job
Technician - Jaguar Land Rover South Atlanta in Union City, GA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/22/2022
Union City, GA 30291
At Jaguar Land Rover South Atlanta, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
A Jaguar Land Rover Technician or Certified with another Luxury Import Brand?
Not being paid what your worth?
WHY WORK FOR US…
- UP TO $20,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN or RELOCATION*
- Available $0 Health plan premiums for Technicians
- Our "Hybrid" Medical plan provides associates with a cost-sharing medical/pharmacy plan along with the ability to set aside money through retirement tax-free in a Health Savings Account.
- When enrolled in the Health Savings Account, you'll have early access to the future contributions through our "HSA on Demand" feature.
- A company contribution is also made to your HSA every pay period!
- A choice of 3 dental plans, Vision plan
- A Flexible Spending Account for a tax-free way to pay for dependent day care
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance (company-paid, as well as supplemental)
- Legal Plan, Critical Illness, Accident and Hospitalization plans, Home and Auto Insurance at special group rates and payroll deduction
- Pet Insurance!
Duties and Requirements:
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- ASE or manufacturing training.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
*Ask hiring manager for sign on bonus details
#Jaguar #LandRover #Mercedes #BMW #Automotive #Technician #Mechanic #Master Certified #Audi #Porsche #ASE Certified #Lexus
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.