Find Your Job
Salesperson - Land Rover Roaring Fork in Glenwood Springs, CO at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 9/21/2022
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Automotive Sales Consultant
Great Income Potential + Generous Benefits!
Any Sales Experience is Welcomed
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
At Land Rover Roaring Fork, sales are booming, and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants / Client Advisors in order to keep up with consumer demand! Start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded! We value our employees and invest in their success.
We are the Go-To Spot for Carbondale CO, Aspen, and Edwards CO Drivers seeking a New or Used Land Rover Vehicle. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
Salary: Average Annual $50,000-$65,000/yr based on commission sales and base pay.
- Competitive pay plan
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- Professional, fast-paced, fun, and friendly work environment.
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the lot
- Advise customers on their vehicle selection according to their requirements and preferences
- Negotiate the purchase
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Perform test drives and present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Complete all paperwork
- Close the deal and deliver vehicle to customer
- Utilize dealership control and follow-up system and procedures
- Follow-up with customer
- Answer sales calls and respond to internet inquiries
- Meet daily phone and email quota
- Training will be provided
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Some Sales experience required
- Sales experience in other industries, such as industrial or manufacturing, retail, insurance, or car rentals will be considered
- Great customer service skills
- Be able to create and maintain customer relationships
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM, VinSolutions, Autotrader)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Maintain professional business attire and appearance
- Self-starter and ability to be a great team player
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.