Find Your Job
Technician- JLR Southwest Houston in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 8/22/2022
Houston, TX 77074
At JLR Southwest Houston, a Sonic Automotive Dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Inspect the vehicle to determine if additional work is required.
· Notify service advisor if additional work is needed or required.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Supervise work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.