Find Your Job
Driver in Puyallup, WA at Northwest Motorsport
Date Posted: 6/22/2022
Puyallup, WA 98371
Pickup your career at Northwest Motorsport! As the largest independent dealership in the Pacific Northwest, we're always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our growing team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
The Driver drives company vehicles to and from various locations in Washington State. He or she transports vehicles to our various dealerships located in Puyallup, Lynnwood, Marysville, Spokane, Pasco, Boise, ID, and Missoula, MT. Most importantly and without exception, the Driver operates within the legal speed limits and in a safe fashion at all times.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license, must be able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles, and must have basic mechanical skills to perform minor vehicle maintenance (checking and topping off fluid levels, maintaining tire pressure, performing vehicle safety checks, etc.). Strong communication and customer service skills are required.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensures safe and on-time delivery of parts to the dealership using company vehicles and following all company procedures and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and performs routine maintenance tasks
- Obeys posted speed limits at all times and all other rules of the road
- Completes any reports or logs
- Performs other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Must be able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Must be able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Basic mechanical skills to perform minor vehicle maintenance
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
What We Offer:
- Paid on a per trip basis
- 401K with 4% Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.