Find Your Job
Service Technician- Porsche River Oaks in Houston, TX at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 6/10/2022
Houston, TX 77074
At Porsche River Oaks, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Porsche River Oaks is committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. S/he also will oversee the work of any apprentice technician assigned to him/her.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform work as outlined on repair order with accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
· Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
· Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
· Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
· Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within on time.
· Document work performed.
· Road-test vehicles when required.
· Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
· Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
· Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
· High CSI is a must.
· ASE or manufacturing training.
· High school diploma or the equivalent.
· Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.