Find Your Job
Internet Sales Consultant - Honda of Stevens Creek in San Jose, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 5/10/2022
San Jose, CA 95129
Honda of Stevens Creek , Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
A Honda of Stevens Creek Automotive Sales Guide will:
- Guide customers through the sales process - to include processing appraisals, performing test drives, submitting credit applications, and presenting loan decisions to customers.
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork
- Learn and keep current with products and make customer appropriate recommendations.
- Understand and present vehicle purchase documents.
- Build and maintain relationships with others and demonstrate outstanding teamwork.
- Assist with maintaining and merchandising of the sales area.
- This position may require other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work during our operational hours (Monday thru Sunday - 9am to 8pm)
Automotive Sales Guide Qualifications:
- Sales Experience is preferred
- Strong, confident presentation skills
- Previous track record of meeting sales goals
- Emotionally durable
- Technology Savvy
- Team Player
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Clean motor vehicle and criminal background records
You may be a perfect fit for the Automotive Sales Guide position if you have the following attributes:
- Superior Communication Skills
- Problem solving ability
- Patient and inquisitive
- Active listener
- Exceptional judgment
- Agile and open to change·
- Committed to Guest satisfaction
- Excellent Customer Service mindset
- Positive outlook
Sonic Automotive offers the following Benefits:
- Base salary with uncapped commission - potential earnings up to $100K annually!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (partially paid by company)
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.