Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Consultant in Roseville, CA at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 5/6/2022
Roseville, CA 95661
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is hiring an Automotive Sales Consultant!
As a Sales Consultant which we call Experience Guides, you will guide our guests through the car buying process by showing our late-model, low-mileage vehicles that are under factory warranty and priced up to $3,000 less than competitors. Our objective is to assist and advise our guests on structuring the transaction for optimal guest experience and their long-term benefit. We do not use the traditional automotive sales methods, instead we believe in full transparency, speed and leverage state of the art technology to bring our guests an unmatched experience in the automotive retail space. Our stores are very busy and frequently have guests on waiting lists at the front door due to unprecedented demand. This is a very exciting time for our company as we grow our footprint across the USA and we are looking for top talent to build our brand with us.
What You Will Do :
- Guide guests through the sales process - to include processing appraisals, performing test drives, submitting credit applications, answering questions related to vehicles and purchase strategies while presenting financing options to guests and reviewing documents
- Gather and process customer data accurately to complete transaction paperwork.
- Learn and keep current with EchoPark products and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with others and demonstrate outstanding teamwork.
- Have fun and enjoy the unique daily structure filled with personal and professional growth tools fostering career advancement
- Be authentic – we want who you are at home to be the same person you are at work!
What We Are Looking For :
- Resilient, agile, and open to change
- Happy, energetic and a high sense of urgency
- Great professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions and processes
- Active-listening and strong communication skills
- Respect for teammates and yourself
- Positive outlook and a thirst for leadership
- Competitive spirit but a team player at the same time
- Learner mindset able to absorb and contribute to enhance our culture
- Sales Experience is not necessary
- Strong and confident presentation skills
- Proven track record of success
- Organized and disciplined prior performance
What We Offer You :
- Average compensation is $70,000- $90,000 with top performers making six figures
- No cap on commission
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.