Find Your Job
Recruiting Manager in Charlotte, NC at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 3/31/2022
Charlotte, NC 28211
Sonic Automotive is a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team work together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors.
Our associates are happy to work here because:
- We boast the lowest turnover in the industry.
- We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and Brandon Hall Awards).
- We are committed to developing and promoting within the company.
- We are technology based - most jobs use IPads or IPhones that we provide.
- Our benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k and PTO.
- We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition.
- Special benefits to purchasing and leasing a car.
- Personal Automotive Concierge Service.
The Recruiting Manager will work closely with the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition to provide operational and administrative support to our hiring managers in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment. This company is embarking on a journey to disrupt the automotive industry and change it forever, so the ideal candidate will be an individual who is highly organized and has the ability to manage many projects at the same time.
The Recruiting Manager is an integral partner in helping manage recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing potential candidates with their very first impressions of the company. Previous recruitment experience is a must.
· Serve as first point-of-contact for candidates contacted at career events
· Work with candidates, and hiring managers to schedule and coordinate interviews
· Provide continuous correspondence to candidates regarding recruitment status via phone, email, and text.
· Identify and organize new recruiting opportunities
· Work with hiring managers to attend on-campus, and other recruiting events
· Build relationships with our hiring managers, career development offices, and technical colleges
· Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
· Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities and projects as needed
· Measuring and reporting on key business metrics
· Collect testimonials and other content (pictures/video) for marketing our employment brand
· Train new managers on our processes and selection tools
· Coordinate and attend job fairs and college recruiting events
· Previous Recruiting experience required
· Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
· High attention to detail, and the ability to work in fast-paced, quickly changing environments
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools required (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Previous experience with SmartRecruiters Applicant tracking system a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.