Find Your Job
Marketing Analyst in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 3/2/2022
Charlotte, NC 28211
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is looking for a passionate Marketing Analyst – II to join their team based in Charlotte, NC.
EchoPark Automotive is part of a Fortune 500 company that is transforming the way people shop for, buy and service their vehicles. Our talented team works together to ensure we provide an experience unmatched by our competitors as we pursue our plan to grow even further & reach our goal of 95% penetration across the U.S. by 2025.
Our team are happy to work here because:
We have beautiful state of the art facilities
We provide award winning training (Training Magazine Top 125, and two silver Brandon Hall Awards)
We are committed to developing and promoting within the company
We are technology based - most jobs use iPads or iPhones that we provide
Our Benefits are extremely competitive with Medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k with a 4% employer match and PTO
We encourage peer to peer teamwork and recognition
We're proud of what we're doing here. Come and join us!
Brief Position Summary
The Marketing Analyst - II will be responsible for delivering actionable insights & recommendations that will help EchoPark:
Evaluate & provide insight related to enterprise-wide marketing datasets to understand performance & impact of touchpoints across the customer journey.
Analyze quantitative data and build reporting (in Tableau, Excel, Google Analytics, and other tools) from data collected by our internal & external partners.
Support launch of new EchoPark markets throughout 2022 & beyond though data-driven insights.
- Champion the generation & communication of key insights associated with marketing campaigns across online & offline channels to EchoPark stakeholders.
- Partner with department leadership to establish & measure against forecasting targets related to engagement milestones across customer life cycle
- Define & measure high value interactions based off multi-touch attribution modeling research
- Pro-active identification of marketing & campaign optimization opportunities to drive quality sales & vehicle acquisition prospects to physical storefronts & EchoPark.com
- Project owner in development & data maintenance of dashboards as needed to support departmental teammates needs
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, or related field
- 3+ years of marketing analysis, financial analysis, strategic analysis, or similar experience in retail or automotive verticals
- Highly organized, task and detailed oriented
- Ability to analyze and interpret data effectively
- Experience using SQL, Excel, Tableau, and PowerPoint
- Experience with advanced analytics, advanced measurement techniques, statistics and modeling (Python, R or related language) strongly preferred
- Experience and/or certifications with Google Cloud Services & Google Marketing Platform is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.