Find Your Job
Harley Davidson Technician - Horny Toad Harley Davidson in Temple, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 2/23/2022
Temple, TX 76502
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. We’re honored to represent the #1 motorcycle brand in the world and share our passion and culture with you. We have a large selection of New and Preowned Harley-Davidson® bikes, experienced technicians, and the biggest MotorClothes® department in Texas.
Whether you’re a lifelong rider, first-timer, or prefer three wheels, everyone has a place in the Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® family. We encourage you to come by and meet our experienced team members or attend one of our many annual events and see why we’re the preferred Harley-Davidson® dealer in Central Texas.
Horny Toad Harley-Davidson in Temple, Texas is hiring Service Technicians to join our great team. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® has been a proud member of the Central Texas, Temple, Killeen, Copperas Cove, and Fort Hood communities since 2009. Ride Texas Magazine voted Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® the #1 domestic dealer in the state of Texas in Sales and Service in 2020 & 2021. Horny Toad Harley-Davidson® is looking for skilled mechanics with dealership experience who want to take the next step in their careers. We invest in our technicians and provide them with the highest level of training, support, and advancement opportunities. We offer relocation assistance to those moving over 200 miles.
What You’ll Do:
The Motorcycle Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. Our customers are passionate about their Harley-Davidson's and we want our technicians to support that love by keeping the customer's ride in top shape.
What We’re Looking For:
- Completion of factory authorized training program (such as MMI) or equivalent work experience.
- Own set of tools
- Valid motorcycle license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Strong work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and willingness to learn
- Respect for teammates and positive outlook
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay: $18.50/hr for entry level, $25.00/hr flat (under 3 years experience), $30.00/hr flat for advanced techs (3-5 years) and $35.00/hr flat for Master techs (5+years)
- Schedule that provides work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K – 100% match up to 4%
- Paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company provided uniforms
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.