Find Your Job
Lease Retention Specialist - Lexus of Serramonte in Colma, CA at Sonic Automotive
Date Posted: 1/11/2022
Colma, CA 94014
At Lexus of Serramonte, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Lease Retention Specialist is responsible for building dealership and brand loyalty by ensuring our previous customers return to lease or purchase new vehicles. This role requires highly engaged management of the dealership portfolio and daily interaction with customers via multiple communication methods on a scheduled basis. This high-visibility role is critical to the dealership’s overall success and presents a great opportunity and career path within Sonic Automotive.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for managing the dealership’s portfolio of previous lease and loan customers
· Ability to deliver a VIP experience to dealership’s loyalty customers to ensure repeat business
· Responsible for ensuring the dealership achieves and/or exceeds OEM stated retention goals
· Ability to multi-task and work within multiple systems (CRM, OEM Financial platform, retention specific sites, etc)
· Contact customers via phone, email and text to communicate lease/loan end information
· Continuous follow-up with retention customers from a minimum of 9 months prior to maturity to end of contract
· Tracks all guest contact and communicates outcomes with management team
· Utilizes knowledge of customer’s current vehicle ownership (vehicle type, monthly payment etc.) to provide end of term solutions to meet the customer need
· Ability to provide payment options (lease, loan and cash)
· Schedule appointments for pre-inspections and new vehicle test drives
***Looking for Self Starter with a great attitude to take this position on... will set up appointments and track communication, and build partnerships with our Sales team to generate guests and sales stream.
***Pay will DOE and may entail a guarantee. Hourly rate is $17 per hour plus $25 spiff (per appointment shown and per appointment sold).
· 1-year minimum experience in any role within automotive sales department
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong Microsoft Office computer skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver's license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.