Find Your Job
Automotive Sales Consultant in Cary, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/6/2022
Cary, NC 27518
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
EchoPark Automotive is opening a new store in Cary, NC. We are hiring Full-Time Automotive Sales Consultants to start in March! As a Sales Consultant, which we call Experience Guides, you will play an important role in creating a fantastic guest experience at our store. If you’re a self-sufficient, resilient person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, fun environment, then we’re looking for you. As an Experience Guide, you will be responsible for assisting guests through the entire purchase process.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with selection of vehicles, presentation of protection products and overall guest experience.
- Provide clear, transparent options for our guests to make well-informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with teammates to ensure that every one of our guests, those that purchasing and those that are not yet, have an unparalleled experience.
- Take pride in your work, celebrate with guests and be a part of a team that believes in doing things the right way.
What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated consultative sales experience
- Experience in a retail environment
- Outgoing, energetic and passionate people
- Be transparent
- Take the high road
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
- Celebrate small successes
What We Offer:
- $42,000 base salary guarantee
- Uncapped bonus potential, many in this role average well above 6 figures.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid vacation
- Access to leadership and personal development programs
- Casual dress
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.