Find Your Job
Business License Administrator in Charlotte, NC at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/6/2022
Charlotte, NC 28211
EchoPark Automotive is the fastest growing and most comprehensive nearly new automotive retail brand in America today. Our aggressive plan is to cover 90% of the U.S. by 2025 to reach 90% of the population with the most unique business model and utilization of one of the most innovative technology-enabled sales strategies. This approach provides a personalized and preferred, guest-centric buying process that has been proven out by consistently delivering award-winning guest-focused experiences and superior value to car buyers nationwide with an average savings up to $3,000 over the competition. EchoPark is set to be the #1 in near-new/pre-owned 1-4-year-old vehicle sales by 2025 and already making its mark by earning the 2021 Consumer Satisfaction Award, creation of new Owner Experience Centers, development of all-new online shopping technology and a focus to grow the brand. EchoPark’s mission is in its name, Every Car deserves a Happy Owner. This drives all they do, differentiates itself from the competition, and has them focused to redefine the category for their guests. More information about EchoPark Automotive can be found at www.echopark.com
EchoPark Automotive is looking to add a Business License Administrator to our team, based in Charlotte, NC with the option of work from home. The Licensing Admin assists with the project teams responsible for the initial set-up and ongoing maintenance of automotive dealership operating licenses and business arrangements as our organization continues to open new locations across the United States. This is a very key position and requires extreme organization and patience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize all paperwork and documents needed for each location.
- Answer phones, emails, and assist other associates in the office with duties as requested.
- Maintain all business licenses and facilitate set-up with new locations.
- Data entry and maintenance of entities.
- Checking for additional local/state regulations
- Providing administrative support to managers and other associates as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Computer experience is required
- MS Office Suite
- Local regulatory/business knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule.
- Able to work on your own and take initiative
- Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- The ability to be a team player and help where needed.
You can read more about our organization and our exciting growth at www.echopark.com.