Find Your Job
Automotive Technician - Hurst, TX in Hurst, TX at EchoPark Automotive
Date Posted: 1/3/2022
Hurst, TX 76053
EchoPark Automotive is one of the fastest growing brands within the automotive industry. We are building a business based on doing things the right way. From the way we treat our guests, take pride in our work and share opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. We are proud of what we're doing here and would love to tell you about our opportunities!
Momentum Maserati Alfa Romeo of Hurst, Texas is looking to hire an Automotive Service Technician. The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform repairs with accuracy, we enjoy our high 'Fixed Right the First Time' status.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional service work is required.
- Notify service adviser when additional work is recommended.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- 3+ years dealership experience
- European, FCA or Maserati Alfa Romeo experience preferred
- High CSI is a must.
- ASE or manufacturing training.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicant must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug test.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.